Fair Trade Friendship Bracelet Fundraiser
Make Money AND Make a Difference!
Easy to Implement • 40% Profit • Socially Responsible
For thousands of years, people have exchanged knotted bracelets as a symbol of friendship. Today these fair trade and handmade bracelets also represent the promise of a better future for families in developing communities. Each colorful and sturdy bracelet is intricately handcrafted by Mayan women. Bracelets are available in a wide variety of colors and styles. We will send you a selection of our bestsellers!
Mayan Hands socially responsible Fair Trade Friendship Bracelet Fundraising Program provides students the opportunity to learn about fair trade and economic justice while they also raise funds for their school project.
- Teaches members of the school community to be socially conscious consumers
- Offers high quality handmade friendship bracelets
- Provides a 40% return on sales with no initial investment and no hidden fees
When you participate in a Mayan Hands Friendship Bracelet Fundraiser, you raise money for your project AND help families in Guatemala.
- Talented Mayan women earn a fair return for their handmade bracelets, allowing them to support their families, send their children to school, and invest in their communities
- Daughters of artisan partners receive scholarships so that they can attend school
- Women benefit from programs in business skills, leadership skills, health care, and more
How your Friendship Bracelet Fundraiser works: We will send you an assortment of bracelets in many colors and designs, along with suggestions for a successful sale. After you promote your sale and sell bracelets for $5 each, return any unsold bracelets to Mayan Hands. We will invoice you for 60% of the value of non-returned bracelets, resulting in a net profit of 40% for your school or project.For more information, please visit our FAQ page or contact us: email@example.com or (518) 729-1900